Auliné Collection Womens Chambray Denim Military Lightweight Anorak Shirt Jacket
- STYLE & FIT: *RUNS SMALL* Refer to Product Description below for measurements. An everyday chambray denim jacket, inspired by military style fashion. Having a relaxed and boxy fit, our jacket includes drawstrings, that allow you to alter how fitted or loose you prefer the waistline to be
- COLORS & DETAILS: Select from either a light or dark shade of denim blue. Features epaulettes, drawstrings, 3 flap pockets, gold buttons, and includes both a zipper and button closure. Jacket does not include an inner lining
- MATERIAL & TEXTURE: Made of 100% Cotton. Lightweight, breathable, and comfortable, with minimal bulk. Our jacket allows you to maintain a comfortable temperature during warmer and cooler days
- OCCASIONS: Easy to match and suitable for all casual occasions, such as shopping, hangouts, hikes, dates and school
- MODEL: Featured model is wearing a Small, and has the following measurements: Height: 5'7" | Bust: 34" | Waist: 23"
An everyday chambray denim shirt jacket, inspired by military style fashion. It is easy to match and suitable for all casual occasions, such as shopping, hangouts, hikes, dates and school. Our jacket features epaulettes, and includes both a zipper and button closure. For secure storage, 3 flap pockets with gold accented buttons are implemented, and for adjustable fitting, drawstrings are included, allowing you to alter how loose or fitted you prefer the waistline to be. Simply throw on this closet essential, and immediately look fashionably presentable. This is the ideal outerwear for those in search of a thin jacket to carry in their bags, just incase of getting cold. Made with lightweight material, our jacket allows you to maintain a comfortable temperature during warmer and cooler days. However, we do not recommend wearing this item during freezing weather, and advise adding extra layers over or underneath the jacket on cold days.
Approximate Measurements (Measured flat down in Inches):
Bust = Bust Circumference (Measure 1" below armpit)
Length = Collar seam to bottom hem
Waist = Side to side
Sleeve = Shoulder seam to bottom hem
Shoulder = Shoulder seam to shoulder seam