Auliné Collection Womens Solid Fitted High Waist Stretch Midi Ponte Pencil Skirt
- STYLE & FIT: Auliné Collection Solid Bodycon Midi Pencil Skirt offers four way stretch that brings comfiness, curve to your body, and keeps its shape even after wearing many times. Features a fitted bodycon fit, stretch waistband, high waist, and back slit detail. Adjust the length from above knee to below knee by wearing at your preferred waistline
- COLORS & DETAILS: Various color selections that can match with any type of weather, season, or even your mood
- MATERIAL & TEXTURE: Made of 68% Rayon | 27% Nylon | 5% Spandex. Soft, four way stretch, lightweight, and opaque. Does not feel scratchy or restricting
- OCCASIONS: Great for work, office, business, formal, semi formal, casual, daily wear, everyday, party, club, cocktail, day out, night out, dates, and any other occasions
- MODEL: Featured model is wearing a Small, and has the following measurements: Height: 5'8" | Waist: 25" | Hips: 34"
Auliné Collection’s new pencil skirt is a must-have for any polished look. Adjust the length from above knee to below knee according to the latest trends. A curve-hugging look that will make your look chic day or night. In a simple solid you can match with anything, this skirt is the sophisticated piece every work wardrobe needs.
*Material has stretch and should be considered when using measurements.*
Waist: Circumference of narrowest part of waist
Overall Length: Top of waistband to bottom of hem, shortest to longest
Bottom Hem Opening: Width of bottom hem opening from side to side
Waist: 25" (Stretches up to 28")
Overall Length: 24.5"
Bottom Hem Opening: 13"
Waist: 27" (Stretches up to 30")
Overall Length: 25"
Bottom Hem Opening: 14”
Waist: 29" (Stretches up to 32")
Overall Length: 25.5"
Bottom Hem Opening: 15"
Waist: 32" (Stretches up to 35")
Overall Length: 27.5"
Bottom Hem Opening: 17"
Waist: 34" (Stretches up to 37")
Overall Length: 28"
Bottom Hem Opening: 18"
Waist: 36" (Stretches up to 39")
Overall Length: 28.5"
Bottom Hem Opening: 19"